OlukemiFunke: New Nigerian Gospel Star Rises From London

Kingsley Momoh & Gbemi Momoh - Lagos
 
OLUKEMI FUNKE SET TO RELEASE HER DEBUT ALBUM TITLEDTHE FRUIT OF MY LIPS
Image result for olukemifunke
OlukemiFunke a Gospel Minister based in the United Kingdom is set to release her debut Album titled ‘‘The Fruit of My lips’’ (Hebrews 13:5 -Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise--the fruit of lips that openly profess his name).
Image result for olukemifunkeThe Fruit of my lips is a thirteen track album featuring songs of praise, worship and thanksgiving to God all given through the inspiration of the Holy Spiritand itis set to be released on the 14th of November, 2015. The album will feature her recently released singles titled Highest Praise and Super both released in 2014 (please listen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HO0tOjSYs and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnX9dbfre2c )
Image result for olukemifunkeShe has this to say about her forthcoming album: ‘’Some few years back, while I was waiting and believing God for a miracle I had be expectant of, I prayed and prayed and as you can imagine, I soon started doubting but  thank God for the word in season that came just when I most needed it and I decided to use the weapon of  praise. I praised God and worshipped Him and suddenly, my prayer request turned into answer. Praise is a powerful weapon this album is pure praise, pure worship and pure thanksgiving all written through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is my prayer that the songs from the album will minister mightily into your life and you will have a great encounter with God through this album in Jesus Name’’


You can listen to the snippets of the full album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b666h3joB1A
Powered by Blogger.