GUGURU FM SOS: Ex-LASU/BOWEN Graduate Needs Urgent Help

SAVE A SOUL

I, Oyetade Olufunminiyi Alalade a Diploma graduate from the Lagos State University School of Communication dated back 2005/06 before I moved to BOWEN to complete my degree in Mass Communication.
It all started with back pain, bloated Tommy and general body pain, I treated Ucler and did various tests; CTscan, Endoscopy, Kidney function test, amongst others.
Diagnosis:
1. Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
2. Hypertension.
3. Chronic Kidney disease secondary to diabetic nephropathy.
I was managed conservatively until about 2months ago when my kidney function deteriorated necessitating the institution of haemo-dialysis. I have been on a twice-weekly hemodialysis programme while arrangements for possible renal transplants are on-going against November ending and the fund *N15Million Naira* is required to save my life.
*I have N5million now, remain 10million Naira*
I hereby solicit for your assistance of any contribution into:
ALALADE OLUFUNMINIYI OYETADE
0013212057
STANBIC IBTC
Please Nigerians save my life, don't let me die!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.