My Pastor Couldn't Have Impregnated Cynthia!


I didn’t understand the exact situation until I got to the police station. I got a call that my pastor was involved in a rape case involving a member of our church. I was alarmed and made a detour to the station on my way to my office. As a I stepped out of my car, I heard a woman screaming at the top of her voice shouting “that’s one of them”.

"One of what?"

I looked behind me to see if she meant someone behind me but I soon realized that she meant me. I tried to put on the best of my PR skills which helps to manage such situations. I walked up to the woman upon recognizing her as a member of our church and the mother of one of the most promising children in the children’s church.

“Good morning Sis…”

“Devil will punish you!” she shouted. “You this wicked rapist, you will rot in jail!”

I was taken aback by her outburst which was unlike her. Prior to that day, you would never think that she could utter any negative word not to talk of cursing! However, I feared that she must really have a strong proof that the Pastor actually committed the crime. She was held back by a man and a woman standing by her who apparently came with her to the station.

“Sis Adigwe, I don’t understand what you mean, what actually is the matter?”

“Dirty bastard, how would you understand the matter?”

The man who came with her came to me and took me aside to talk to me. We walked back to my car while Sis Adigwe continued in her rants which had grave accusations that got me really worried.

“Sorry for all this Pastor” the man began.

“Excuse me sir, I am not a pastor, I am just a worker”

“Anyone, it doesn’t matter what you are. As you can see, tension is high right now and we need to sort things out”

I nodded my head, eager to hear what he had to say.

“Well, I am sure you know her daughter Cynthia”

I nodded.

“Yes I do”

Well, she is in a coma right now”

I was shocked to hear it and wanted to know what it had to do with my pastor”

“Well, I don’t know how to start but well…The thing is that Cynthia is in coma as a result of the loss of too much blood which came as a result of a pregnancy abortion which was a result of sensual relationship between your pastor and Cynthia”.

I stood there looking at the man for a moment and turning around to look at Sis Adigwe who was now calm but looking at me with a murderous stare.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.