My Neighbour’s Wife : The Intriguing Story Of A Nigerian Bachelor


My neighbour’s wife is beautiful no doubt; she has the curves in the right proportions, sizes and with the attendant effects. Describing her as hot might be an understatement because she has the features that could make a reverend father rescind his decision to join the clergy.

The first time I saw her was when I came along with the Estate agent to see the Landlord for the first time. She was down stairs picking her dry clothes from the line. She was backing us and she was at the far end of the compound. She was putting on a blue shirt and a red blouse. Her shapely shape was so enticing that I wanted to see the face that adorned the awesome body. Hence, instead of following the Estate Agent into the door that led to the stairway that lead to the landlord’s place flat, I went to quench my sudden hunger for the woman whose body has reinvented a definition to the term – beauty.

As I approached her, she turned around and added the plus sign to whatever description I made of her judging by only her backside. She made me realize that she was a complete package in the right proportions. And to make the matter much more interesting, she had the most enchanting smile I have ever seen in my life.

“Good morning”, I said stuttering.


She smiled some more when she noticed my state of mind. She winked at me and she stretched her right hand for a handshake.

I looked at my right hand and neatened it on my shirt; a gesture which made her smile the more and which made her the more enticing to me.

Shaking her hand at that moment became one of the greatest feats in my life. In an uncoordinated way I introduced myself and she told me that her name was Susan Hart a resident of the building.


I have segmented what transpired between Susan and I into a series I titled “my neighbour’s wife” which will come your way weekly on this page. So hang on for a daily dose of the story of the tenancy of a young Nigerian bachelor in Lagos, South West Nigeria whose intriguing story in a 4 flat apartment is filled with suspense, comedy, and much more.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.