I Need Your Advice....What should I Do Now?

dvise Me
“The fact that I risked my life as an armed robber whose achievements include robbing a bank successfully made the tears flow out the more as I looked at the only property I had left from my years as a thief go up in flames. It was a gruesome experience that actually turned my life around. The fire was caused by an electrical fault and it was fueled by the 50-liter gallon of petrol I stored in my bathroom. It was at that point that I came to realize that what the Pastor always preached in church was the truth”.

And as the man continued his testimony on the Television show, my daughter came into the sitting room to tell me that the Landlord was at the door and has demanded I came out.  I looked at her and thought of telling her to tell him to come in while I continued watching the interesting testimony of the Robber turned Pastor came to me but I didn’t ; I only managed to say Ok to make her have a response for the unwelcomed visitor who my landlord was.

As the former robber continued, I marveled at the turn around and wanted to find out how he came to turn a new leaf. That was the part I was waiting to hear when suddenly my landlord barged into the sitting room with two policemen behind him. It was then I realized that the threat of evicting me was real and indeed it seemed this was the end for me.

“Chief, but I told you to give me some more time”, I said to my Landlord who refused to look at me. He was fuming with anger. However, before I could say anything further, one of the policemen faced me and presented a paper to me which he claimed was an eviction order from the court.

“Officer, we can settle this thing between…”

“Settle kini? Officer, please do your work and stop listening to this him”, my Landlord cut me short as I tried to call for a form of truce.

“Chief, but I thought I explained the exact situation of things to you”

“That is not my business, I want you get out of my house, shey na story I go chop?”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.